MAC Gourmet Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Highlight the entire recipe, title and all, and copy it then go to the program. Click on clippings on the left then paste the recipe in. Double click on the recipe in the top box now and it will open in edit mode. From there you can highlight things in the top and select what you want them to be. For instance, you would highlight the title then click on the drop down box and pick "name" then hit set. Do this for everything in the recipe. It takes a few seconds to a few minutes, but it is really quite easy to do and won't take you much time.

Nothing happens when I click on Clippings.

When I clicked on the icon for clippings, nothing opened for me to paste into. Then I just did a Command V and nothing appeared to happen.

I restarted this morning and the clipping process now works. When you click on Clippings, the fields to the right change and you can paste in the recipe. Then you double click and set the ingredients, instructions etc. from there.

My next issue is the available print formats. Only two of the eight print formats fit my one page recipe onto one page. I guess I have to keep working at it.

I currently use SousChef, does the same functions from what you are saying. I dont like some of the UI on SousChef though so i might look into switching.

I know that this is old, but I just found it last night while at work. I am glad that I stumbled across it. Thanks GB. Downloaded the trial and it works almost exactly like iTunes. Now the fun comes with transferring everything to it

Back
Top Bottom