TV Series Cookbooks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StirBlue

Head Chef
I have heard that there are cookbooks for the Andy Griffith Show and The Brady Bunch and maybe others. Anyone have one of these cookbooks?

Nope. But I bet Aunt Bea whipped up a mean batch of biscuits.

Don't have a need for tuna casserole recipe for a crowd from the Bradys.

I'm pretty sure 'Aunt Bea' has a cookbook and M.A.S.H. has one that is authored by Igor, their mess hall cook. The Sopranos book is actually good but I haven't seen the Desperate Housewives book.

Haven't heard of a Brady Bunch book.

I see cookbooks of this ilk all the time on eBay. There's even one for Evening Shade, a show I loved.

I imagine many of them feature recipes supposedly submitted by the actors or have recipes considered relevant to the theme of the particular show? If so, I would think their value would be appreciated mostly by nostalgic fans.

That could be true. I don't think anything was ever prepared or consumed on Star Trek or Star Wars but I can remember candy wrapped in Star Wars paper. There was some sort of popping candy for Star Trek, small like nerds.

In every episode the Lone Ranger made camp and coffee. You would have thought StarBucks would have named one of their coffees after him! :rolleyes:

My friend has a Sopranos cookbook that she and her Italian family (no, not THAT Italian family!) say is one of the best cookbooks in her collection.

BC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom