Confused E-bay Seller Or Fraud?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
licia said:
I have one of those (looks the same from the picture) but I can't find a name on it. It has the turntable in the bottom. I've probably had it for 20 years or more, but it still turns and everything is still working. It is in 3 parts and comes apart to clean. The turntable is a permanent part of the bottom tier.

Yeah there are similar, yet slightly different carousel organizers out there. I like this model best.

Janet, I will try to get my shipping back, or at least half of it! That is my goal.

I will keep everybody posted.:blink:

Filed A Paypal Claim Against Seller

I had to file a claim against her. She is busy trying to play games!:sick:

choclatechef said:
Let's call this soap opera......"As the Carousel Doesn't Turn"!
If you have the seller's address CC, we could all march en masse. :chef:

AP Newsflash:
Bogus Carousel Seller Mobbed by Foodies!
Film at 11:00.

Ohhhhhh, I have her name, address and her phone number!

Better than march....let's egg her house and her car! :ROFLMAO:

Bad choclate! Bad bad girl!

:) Hey Choc,

I looked at her ad better check out her disclaimer at bottom of page something about no refunds, sold as is etc then again she did misrepresent the item.So I dont know how this will turn out.I buy a lot from Ebay also and have been disapointed once in a great while.

jpmcgrew said:
:) Hey Choc,

I looked at her ad better check out her disclaimer at bottom of page something about no refunds, sold as is etc then again she did misrepresent the item.So I dont know how this will turn out.I buy a lot from Ebay also and have been disapointed once in a great while.

Yeah, thanks for pointing it out, but I figured since it was misrepresented, her disclaimer was worthless.

In everyone's life a few :pig: will show up!

Yeah, so carefully worded that you would think you were getting what it is, but find out it isn't.

Yeah, she said it was marked Kitchen Carousel, but come on, selling it without the "hidden" missing revolving part!

choclatechef said:
Yeah, so carefully worded that you would think you were getting what it is, but find out it isn't.

Yeah, she said it was marked Kitchen Carousel, but come on, selling it without the "hidden" missing revolving part!

I agree with you on the principal of the thing. 10000%.

I just don't think it was clearly misrepresented.

I think a better argument is that she shipped you a defective product.

If you used a credit card, have you contacted them about it?

If you want, I could draft up a lawyer-style letter for you.

I used paypal, so I sent a paypal claim in. I used a paypal e-check. Does that make a difference?

Yeah, I guess I am tangled up in the "legalese".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom