Eggies --- opinions.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a channel that on every Wednesday morning there is a spot called, "Does It Work?" The woman takes 'as seen on TV' items and tests them according to directions. So she test the Eggies. She had a girlfriend do it with her. They each had their own pan with water in it. They went through more than two dozen eggs before they got two usuable and acceptable eggs. The whites on most of the eggs escaped from the Eggies. The eggs were over cooked and like rubber, even though they followed directions to the letter. She grades the item at the end. The Eggies got a resounding "F". Save your money.

It is not surprisiing on how many items fail to get a passing grade. :ermm:

Eggies work

My daughter got them for Christmas and says,
"I used them and loved them. You do have to use cooking spray so that they come out clean. Mine came out clean and easy and I don't understand why it would be hard to make deviled eggs with them. I read and followed the directions and they came out perfect."

Lucky28 said:
My daughter got them for Christmas and says,
"I used them and loved them. You do have to use cooking spray so that they come out clean. Mine came out clean and easy and I don't understand why it would be hard to make deviled eggs with them. I read and followed the directions and they came out perfect."

But I still don't understand, even if they work perfectly, how cracking eggs into containers you have to clean, could possibly be easier than peeling eggs. Maybe it's because I poke holes in my egg shells and drop them into the boiling water so they peel easier.

Back
Top Bottom