I'm designing a new Salad Spinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for your responses - it has been very helpful.

Yeah, the Oxo mechanism is a good one.

For those of you who wash your lettuce/herbs in the Spinner - do you check for remaining dirt on you lettuce/herbs after they've had a wash? Or do you trust that they are clean enough?

Thanks for your responses - it has been very helpful.

Yeah, the Oxo mechanism is a good one.

For those of you who wash your lettuce/herbs in the Spinner - do you check for remaining dirt on you lettuce/herbs after they've had a wash? Or do you trust that they are clean enough?

I have the OXO too. It's a pain to clean. I can't recall if it's dishwasher safe or not, but it seems the dishwasher would shorten it's life. I only use it for homegrown lettuce. I hate bugs. I bought it back in the Spring, the Honeymoon is over so it barely gets used now.

I give fresh herbs a quick rinse under the faucet then spray my dog drying them off. lol :angel: Store bought items go right on my plate. I know you're supposed to wash them, but it's a drag.....and I'm usually starving by then.

I still want my question answered. Why and then maybe we could come up with ideas.
What does it matter? Why this person wants to redesign a salad spinner? there could be many reasons such as making money, boredom, class project, etc. Does it really matter why they want to do it?

There is not a product out there that can not be improved somehow. Everything can always be improved upon. Just because we do not immediately see how or see the need does not mean it can not happen and who would not want something that is better than what they already have?

I'm just curious. I was unaware being curious was a crime. I might point out that I did previously answer your question. I stated "maybe we could offer ideas."
No one ever said it was a crime, but you basically told the OP that you would not answer his question until he answered yours. Actually you said "we" not even you. in any event, it does not matter. None of this is here nor there. The topic at hand is what the OP asked, not what you asked of him or what you and I are discussing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom