Meringue Piping Bag Wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

advoca

Senior Cook
I desperately want a meringue piping bag and a set of nozzles. But as I live in China I cannot find such things. I want to buy a set but cannot find a supplier that will send me a set (Amazon will not dispatch outside the US.)

Can anyone suggest a company that will mail me a set, please? I can pay by VISA or AMEX and do not mind the freight charges.

Please help me!

Sorry, I can't help with a source, but meantime you can use a plastic bag. Fill the bag with the meringue mixture, then cut across one of the corners at the bottom - small for small piping, and if you want larger piping, cut across the other corner. You can use a clothes peg or paper clip to seal off the corner you're not using. I suppose you could use pinking shears (used in dressmaking) for a jagged cut.

Thanks, Daisy.

Plastic bag? I have often thought of this. I will try it with a Ziplok bag and see if it works. It sounds feasible.

Dear Caine,

I am a regular purchaser from Amazon UK (as well as from Amazon US) Neither will send piping bags overseas. I will try Amazon JP but am not very hopeful.

I am happy to report that a very kind soul sent me a magificent set of bags and nozzles.

I am so happy, and so grateful. There are some wonderful folk in this world. This kind gesture has lifted my heart.

Back
Top Bottom