Newbie - Need help with Pasta Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seehound

Assistant Cook
Hello - I'm very glad to find this site - I'm sure I'll be back often. My mother gave me an imperia pasta machine - hand crank - about a year ago and honestly I never pulled it out of the cabinet. I always make my own noodles and never thought about it. Well, yesterday I pulled it out, made a HUGE batch and now I'm hooked. My problem is I'm having a tough time finding attachments. Are any of the other brands compatible with the Imperia? I wonder if the Al Dente attachments will work. Any help on this matter or a really good place to purchase attachments would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Yikes, I have no idea. Welcome aboard and hopefully someone will be able to help you out soon. My pasta maker is a different model.

I'm going to move this over to the Cookware section so you will get more answers.

... My problem is I'm having a tough time finding attachments. Are any of the other brands compatible with the Imperia? I wonder if the Al Dente attachments will work. Any help on this matter or a really good place to purchase attachments would be great! ...

No - attachments are not interchangable between brands, or models within one brand.

Fante's is one of my favorite places for a lot of things .... especially pasta machine attachments.

Thank you all for the great links! I have not yet purchased any new attachments - I think I'll keep looking on ebay for a couple of more weeks first.

The pasta party is already set on the calendar! What more do you really need other than good friends, good wine and loads of pasta dough :)

Thanks again -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom