Okay, which one of you with your new pie maker is the guilty party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I go to order the two pie maker. Since we have to pay sales tax, which would be less expensive. Buying it in the brick store or paying the shipping charges. Are you asking me to do math? Have you lost your mind. there are three that I have a choice or ordering. All have a different price with a different shipping cost. I give up. I will let my son do the math and place the order for me. What ever he says, goes.

But the only place I can find the pie lifter, is W&S. But they are out of them right now and won't have it in til March 14th!! Miss Klutz here needs that pie lifter. She hates burnt fingers. So do I order the pie maker anyway, or wait until the lifter is in?

Al this worrying and confusion just so I can join a purple cult. A color I hate. Light lavender I can live with. I have a headache. I am going to retire. :huh::sleep::wacko:

Anyone know where I can order the pie lifter before March 24th? :huh:

Sorry, Addie, I just looked, too...no pie lifters anywhere. I just use my silicone spatula to remove my pies. No burnt fingers.

Sorry, Addie, I just looked, too...no pie lifters anywhere. I just use my silicone spatula to remove my pies. No burnt fingers.

Thanks for looking. I have spent two days looking all over the web. Like you, no luck. I am not going to order the cookbook. With all the recipes all of you have been trying and experimenting with, I doubt I need it. And if I get stuck, I know where to go for an answer. What kind of spatula are you talking about. The long thin one that you would normally use to frost a cake or the kind to lift an egg out?

What hath you all wrought upon me? :ohmy:

Thanks for looking. I have spent two days looking all over the web. Like you, no luck. I am not going to order the cookbook. With all the recipes all of you have been trying and experimenting with, I doubt I need it. And if I get stuck, I know where to go for an answer. What kind of spatula are you talking about. The long thin one that you would normally use to frost a cake or the kind to lift an egg out?

What hath you all wrought upon me? :ohmy:

A "rubber spatula" for scrapping bowls, only they are made out of silicone:

Attachments

• 81w956WBngL._AA1500_.jpg
    81w956WBngL._AA1500_.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom