Rachael Ray's Anolon® 5-Qt. Oval Saute

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the RR Anolon oval pan. My husband paid $99 for it at Bed Bath and Beyond is also came with a free panini press. This was last years christmas. I love that pan so much. Its really helpful when you need to put another large pot next to the oval one. It also cooks very evenly and it is so easy to clean. No matter what I cook in it, it just wipes right out. When I one day get a new cookware set, I am for sure getting the Anolon. Very happy with it. :)

Last edited:
I know a lot of people seem to bash anolon on here. I have several pieces of it and as the last person said, whatever I cook in it , comes right out. No scrubbing no fighting no scraping no nothing. Just a damp soapy rag at most.
Having said that. After I wrote a question about anolon last week, and I continued to only hear from the crickets outside my window in response, I did some googling into anolon.
The good Anolon, the best line of it, the professional line, the line that comes with the lifetime warranty isn't really advertised or sold in this country. It sold in england and canada and a lot of other places.
Anolon is made by a company based in the U.K., owned by a asian family, in a factory in the far east. I believe it's singapore. Try googling meyer cookware.
I also noticed that the same company makes Kitchen Aid's cookware, but I believe most people believe that stinks as well.
You can but Anolon professional at your discount fashion stores, like marshalls and tj maxx and ross but you have to hunt for it.

If I had a 24" city apartment stove, it might be very useful. (I did have one once) I don't, so the oval shape is not stove top useful to me. I do have oval caseroles for the oven, but they have loop handles which are better for the oven.

What is it about the oval shape that is so attractive. I have no complaints with the round shape.

I have nothing against RR or Analon ... but that oval pan just doesn't make sense to me unless you're cooking oval shaped food (like a whole chicken) in the oven. On a stovetop - it will not heat as evenly as a round pot.

chilichip said:
Anybody own one ? and what is the price?:chef:

I own one and the price is $99.00. I also own the matching 8-qt. oval-shaped stock pot (also $99.00)!

I slow-cooked a beef bottom round roast in it yesterday that came out tender, juicy and tasty!!

~Corey123.

Back
Top Bottom