Want ice crusher.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoAnn L.

Master Chef
I am looking to buy an ice crusher. I have check out all of the stores in my area and no one sells them. So I went on the internet and was suprised at how many different kind there are. Do you have one and do you like it? I would like one that is about medium size, not too big. Thanks if you can help.

Joann,
I have a Waring Pro and really like it. I've tried others and the noise alone caused their demise:LOL: This one makes some noise but it's not bad ..All in all it's the best one I've seen and used.

kadesma

I have a hand cranked one I bought from Lehman's Hardware. it crushes in 2 sizes. I use it to crush ice to make ice cream. Works great, takes some elbow grease.

I don't have a stand alone ice crusher but my freezer door has ice crusher, sure comes in handy. Funny thing about me, I don't like ice in my beverage when I'm in a restaurant or diner but I will put lots of it in my beverage at home. Mostly because when one orders a cold drink with ice, you get less beverage , the glass is full of ice, therefore, I do not want to pay for ice.;)

My new fridge will have an ice dispenser in the door, and that includes crushed ice. Otherwise the only other thing I have is an ice shaver for making snow cones and mixed drinks.
Never had a need for anything else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom