What is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ross Martin

Assistant Cook
Good afternoon all,

I recently entered an online competition, apparently, because I had a call advising I'd won a pack of Joseph Joseph kitchenware.

I was apprehensive because I didn't recall entering, but I was assured it wasn't a marketing ploy, and a few days later, a courier delivered a box of kitchenware, knives, chopping boards, colander, and a device that I have never seen previously.

Can anybody tell me what it is? I've searched the JJ site, but don't see it there. It's adjustable, from 1 - 4, and the centre hole increases with the number. It's about 8 cm diameter.

Any guesses/advice would be appreciated.

Incidentally, the value of the 'prize' from the JJ site, is about $240.00, worth having, and very stylish.

Did that, and pics appear on my post.

Attachments

• 20200131_144025.jpg
    20200131_144025.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 168
  • 20200131_143020.jpg
    20200131_143020.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Ross, since you now have all that kitchen stuff, how about sticking around here and let us help you put it all to good use.

I do have a very yummy blueberry muffin recipe, "Aunt Maude's 5-Star Blueberry Muffins". It's one that I've made for decades. If you're interested, I can post it later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for the offer CG. Please post.

Sorry I haven't been back earlier. I haven't been able to sign in. Computers $@#^%& :mad::mad:

Just searched online CG, and it's there, so unless your version is different, no need to post. Thanks either way.

Last edited:
...Just searched online CG, and it's there, so unless your version is different, no need to post. Thanks either way.

Ross, I think the online recipe is different than the one I have. I'll compare late tonight to see if it's a big difference. In the meantime, if you could post a link to the one you found it would make it easier for me.

And I completely understand the computer thing. My "blue" vocabulary has grown since I started using them.

Ross, I think the online recipe is different than the one I have. I'll compare late tonight to see if it's a big difference. In the meantime, if you could post a link to the one you found it would make it easier for me.

And I completely understand the computer thing. My "blue" vocabulary has grown since I started using them.

Here it is, CG...

Fanksgiving: Aunt Maud's Blueberry Muffin's

Ross

Ross Martin, I made this recipe not so long ago and took
it down to our Community Center to share at our Coffee Bar

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/6865/to-die-for-blueberry-muffins/

They really where "to die for", that's exactly the remarks I
got from my neighbors, I'm not kidding you! :LOL:

AND Blueberries are pretty inexpensive right now :yum:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom