1 All-Clad Pot only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bluemack said:
Ron W.
I asked the above question of this forum for the imput of people here. The last thing I need is to be told to go elsewhere like to Amazon. Do you perhaps have an answer to my question above. If not, please don't send me to another web site.

Please feel free to ignore any URLs I post in the future.

Cuisinart Chef's Classic nonstick is fairly new to the market so it's highly probable that of the almost 9,000 members of this site there are very few of them that have actually used it.

Of these people that actually own and use this line of cookware many of them don't post in the equipment forums.

If you had asked about Cuisinart in general I would have told of my experiences with the Cuisinart broducts I've used but not having actually used any of the Chef's Classic nonstick I can't comment on that.

Since I've used Cuisinart Chef's Classic SS and the Chef's Classic nonstick use the same handle design I can say thier handles are OK.

Thanks for your time.

Now I do wish to comment on Al-Clads non-stick. I quit using AC's nonstick because it wrecked so easily.

The first in our house that was destroyed was by me because my wife had cooked on it real low on oil and the oil had scorched on. I used Bar-Keepers to clean the non-stick surface and ruined the pan. AC wouldn't warranty the pan not that I blamed them.

Nest pan to fail was a sister in law who used a steel spatula on the pan unto failure, OOPS.

For non-stick, we have switched to Calaphon One. I have yet to kill One- pardon the pun.

Truth is we are switching back to steel fry pans for much if not most of our frying. I like Volrath or Du bruye Steel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom