3 Quart Pyrex Roaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
We're having a yard sale tomorrow & my mom has given me a 3 quart Pyrex roasting dish with lid. I'm debating on whether or not to sell it. If I keep it, what can it be used for? If I sell it how much should I ask for it? It's in great condition & my mom rarely used it. I'll be checking in tomorrow before I make my final decision. Any help would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!

I use mine for taking dishes to potlucks. I wrap it in a couple of towels to keep the dish warm. I also use it for serving cold dishes that I want to keep a lid on. I once took a salad in it to a potluck. It is great for baked beans or cheesy sausage potatoes.

Thnaks jkath & SC! After going through some of my stuff, I found that I had one almost exactly like it so I think I'm going to go ahead & sell the one mom gave me. I'll see y'all later!

Hope the sale goes really well.
You'll feel so good after all your extra stuff
is gone.

Thanks pds! The sale went OK, better than some we've had & worse than others. We made about $74 & got rid of the 2 really big things we had. That in its self was worth just putting the stuff out there! I made $4 on the Pyrex roaster! I didn't think anyone would pay that for it & figured I'd get talked down, but I didn't. So, that was nice.

Back
Top Bottom