All-Clad vs Calphalon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoGreyhounds

Assistant Cook
Looking for some 3-ply stainless skillets and small (4 quart or so) sauce pots to complement my cast iron stuff for when I use more acidic ingredients.

I'd love to get All-Clad, but it is just too much for me right now, unless I buy maybe 2 pieces.

I have a Calphalon outlet near me and they have everything I need for an average of $35 per piece.

Anyone else use Calphalon? What do you think of it?

Thanks

I have Calphalon non stick pieces and I can not say enough good things about them. I have All-Clad for my SS and i love them too. If I were looking to get excellent pans without spending a fortune I would be more than happy to get Calphalon. Their customer service is very good too. My non-stick pans have a lifetime warranty. I sent one pan back after 5 or 6 years because the non-stick coating was coming off. They sent me a brand new pan no questions asked.

I have a Calphalon tri-ply 3.5-Qt. saute pan with lid. I bought it as an intro piece for $30-$35 and I think it's flawless. I would expect all of Calphalon's tri-ply products to be equally good performers and wouldn't hesitate to go with them.

I also have All-Clad, Tramontina, Kirkland and LeGourmet Chef tri-plys that work great. You have lots of options.

if you have a calphalon outlet near you and they have their triply at a good price, go for it. sometimes you'll see some stuff on line but add shipping etc and you haven't saved over a nearby outlet.

Add my name to the list!! I would not hesitate to buy Calphalon Tri-Ply...I have a couple of pieces and they perform as well as my All-clad....I also enjoy the Tramontina line of Tri-ply..It's a great value!!

Back
Top Bottom