Collapsible Cookware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anthea

Cook
Does anyone have any idea what the appeal is with collapsible cookware, obviously other than it's easy to store?

It just seems to me like it's not as strong as other stuff and if it is, it's just plain ugly. What's the difference between nesting a bunch of normal tupperware tubs inside each other as opposed to on top of each other flat? And collapsible colanders that don't actually fold flat? All that means is you can't put other bowls and such inside them.

Am I the only person that feels this way or is it really not all it's cracked up to be?

i always am concerned that the collapse part will wear thin and that dressig will leak all over. but with the collapsables, you can store each piece with its top and i like that.

I guess you've never lived in cramped quarters like a tiny apartment, boat, RV, campground, hiking, spaceship, cave, car, or cardboard box. :ermm:

Oh my god Roadfix! I love your picture! When I was in Orange County earlier this year I couldn't get enough of the animal fries at In-N-Out Burger. They're like fries with Big Mac sauce. Unreal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom