Denmark 8qt multi cooker stovetop... Not electric

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michigan11_03

Assistant Cook
I NEED recipes for this multi cooker I just received as a wedding gift. PLEASE help me out. I don't want to only drag it out for noodles and vegetables but I really I have no idea how to use this pot.

It's an 8-quart stock pot with steamer and pasta cooking inserts. Aside from making pasta and steaming foods, you can use it to make stews, soups, pasta sauce, chili, etc.

Thanks for the reply. I am just having a hard time looking up recipes to get me started on using this multi cooker stock pot. Are there any out there? I just need somewhere to start so then I can get create once I see what I can do with you I'm guessing :chef:

What cooking experience do you have? What kinds of things do you make?

It doesn't sound like recipes need to be tailored to this particular pot.

It might help if you don't think of it as a "multi cooker" -- that's just marketing gobblygook.

What you have is a standard stockpot with inserts. No special recipes needed.

What it's best used for, IMO, is soups and stews.

Make some soup!! Chili! Beef stew! Coc au vin!

I NEED recipes for this multi cooker I just received as a wedding gift. PLEASE help me out. I don't want to only drag it out for noodles and vegetables but I really I have no idea how to use this pot.

Maybe this video will help get you going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPAGg-Apti4

You could also use it to cook pasta, (you knew that already) but at the same time steam some seasoned salmon fillets. Make a sauce and have dinner ready in no time.

Try steaming some fresh tamales or pot stickers for appetizers.

Maybe I need a new toy ;)

Back
Top Bottom