German (Woll) cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about your experience with Woll pans. I have customers who have used these for more than a year (as long as I have been able to supply them) with no problems. They are guaranteed, so return yours to Costco and get a replacement. If they will not do this, contact Woll US and they will.

Next time buy from an online retailer who will be attentive to your situation uniquely.

Yogiwan
Your Smart Kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your experience with Woll pans. I have customers who have used these for more than a year (as long as I have been able to supply them) with no problems. They are guaranteed, so return yours to Costco and get a replacement. If they will not do this, contact Woll US and they will.

Next time buy from an online retailer who will be attentive to your situation uniquely.

Yogiwan
Your Smart Kitchen

Thanks for replying. You see, my problem is not the returning part. I bought it at costco, i can return it whenever i like. I just want to find out if this is normal for Woll cookware. I'm trying desperately to find a brand of non-stick cookware that the surface won't break down so easy like taflon. I was really hoping Woll was going to be it. I'm just posting here to find more info before i go and buy more Woll cookware.

Hi,

I'm a new member and want to introduce myself. I'm a retired RN, live in Denver, Colorado, USA, with my husband. I have 2 sons and 2 grandaughters.

I visited Germany several times over the last few years and bought several pieces of Woll Guss Proli pots and pans. it's expensive but worth it. My problem is you can't buy it in a retail store in Germany you have to go to "markets". The ones I went to were at US military bases there. I would love to find a US distributor for these pots, they are wonderful!!! Can anyone help me?:neutral:

Thanks!

Mskras
New member with a join date of June 2006? AHHA this is a 5 year old post!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom