German (Woll) cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mskras

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I'm a new member and want to introduce myself. I'm a retired RN, live in Denver, Colorado, USA, with my husband. I have 2 sons and 2 grandaughters.

I visited Germany several times over the last few years and bought several pieces of Woll Guss Proli pots and pans. it's expensive but worth it. My problem is you can't buy it in a retail store in Germany you have to go to "markets". The ones I went to were at US military bases there. I would love to find a US distributor for these pots, they are wonderful!!! Can anyone help me?:neutral:

Thanks!

Mskras

german cookware

Thank you so much for the website address for Woll cookware! I emailed them in hopes I can order online since there are no distributors in the US.:)

german cookware

I have not been able to find a way to buy the Woll cookware in the US. They have no distributors here and don't sell online. The Australia website is great but it costs too much for shipping! I am planning to go to Germany in Feb for the "Fair" in Frankfurt. Thanks for the website address!

germany

Of all the places I have been I would choose Germany to live. Not only is it beautiful, there is a real sense of family. Their laws make it possible for families to have at least one day a week together!! I like the way they drive over there too, no road rage!! It's much too hot during the summer, they haven't discovered a/c there yet!! LOL!! I go at least once a year and try to go when there are markets and/or fairs.

Thanks for all your help!!

Linda:rolleyes:

We've had several people looking for Woll cookware (going back as far as 2003) ... and apparently there is not a US distributor. And, as you noted, it doesn't seem to be sold in department stores - just by the distributor who puts on product demonstrations at such venues as markets, fairs, home shows, etc. - similar to the way Tupperware used to only sell their products through their representatives who put on "Tupperware Parties".

The Woll homepage that jpmcgrew listed might help (I don't speak or read German so I don't know what it says). The nearest distributor to Denver that I could find is PPL in England ... shipping would have to be cheaper than from Australia. They have several items listed online ... and you can always click on that "Contact" tab at the top of the page if you wanted more information.

hey, Linda, you can definetely find a/c's in Gemany... but you are right, not very often in private houses... but usually it's not that warm in Germany, or better said, it wasn't that warm in the past ;o)
last three years seemed to be a bit different..

and you should ask German people about there country, and most will tell you it's not a bit worth living in.. sometimes it looks, as if they just have to complain about something..

have you been to Hannover yet?

and do you still need help with woll or will you wait until you get to germany?

Last edited:
german cookware

Thanks Cara and Michael!!

I would still like to find some way to buy the cookware online from Woll or at fairs or markets in the States but it's not to be right now.

Michael, the Woll website is in English, it's very easy to navigate, you just can't buy anything!!

I am planning to go to Germany in Feb. to go to the "Fair' in Frankfurt. Hopefully my cousin, who lives in Weisbaden will still be there, if not, I'm not going to be able to go.

Cara, no, I haven't been to Hannover, that is for the next visit!! I usually go to Poland when I'm there, the Polish pottery is wonderful, I don't have much more to get to make my collection complete. We usually take a trip to somewhere in Europe when I go but haven't seen the whole country of
Germany yet. There is so much to see in Europe that I can't get it all in!!

Thanks for all your input!!

Linda:rolleyes:

hi Linda,

if you are already going to Poland you should visit the northeastern part of Germany,Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, in my opion one of the most beautiful parts of G... even in the winter it can be nice, but much better is late spring/early summer...

In Hannover there is the INFA in Oct, quite similar to the Ambiente in FFM, but they say it's bigger here.. so if you happen to come to G earlier ;o)

german cookware

Cara!!

Thanks for the information! It really doesn't matter when I go to Germany as long as it's not in the summer! I can't take the heat. My husband just got back from Lithuania, he said it was really hot there and there is no such thing as air conditioning there except in the best hotels. I went to the website you advised but it's in German! I am sorry to say I don't speak the language. I will be sure to go to the norteastern part of Germany this time.

Linda:)

I couldn't find an english site about the Infa, sorry..
Mecklenburg is really woth visiting, wonderful nature and lovely towns..

Wool Cookware

The Woll German cookware will be available shortly at

abouthealthierliving com

it is not on their website yet but give them a call and they can help you out.

Woll is a great product, I have also been using it for some time now.

german cookware

Thanks so much. I will keep an eye on the website for the availability of the cookware.

WOLL Titanium Cookware in CANADA

Hello,
I found store "My Cook Mate".
They selling WOLL Titanium Cookware.
They are distributor in CANADA.
I love german cookware!! ;)

Hi
I was going to mention the Canadian distributor but Lily has already !
I would like to hear any comments on it - as I am interested in buying but it is so expensive. German products are expensive but also the best.

Just bought a Woll Titanplus 11inch Saute pan less than a month ago from Costco Canada. It was $180+tax, very expensive. I was loving it because it made cooking so easy. I have had it with the taflon pans breaking into my food and sick and tired of buying one after another tafon pans. I thought Woll cookware would be my solution and all my taflon nightmare was over. I was thinking about buying more from amazon when i go down to the states because they are cheaper there.
All was good until I discovered a little mark inside the pan. I thought it was something burned the pan surface so i started to pick at it with my fingernail. It got bigger... i thought...crap.... that's a chip mark. I tried to clean it with sponge and take a closer look.. yes.. it was a chip mark. It's about the size of two grain of rice. As i closely inspected the whole pan. I saw another tiny tiny pin size chip mark. Now I panic.
Has anyone seen the same thing on these Woll pans before?? Did i just get a dud?? The pan was used for less than a month!! very carefully, no high heat, no metal utensils. I don't get it. The demo guy at costco said this thing is so durable that it would never chip or peel. I can return it, that's no problem. But i want to find a solution to my taflon problem. Please, can you guys tell me your experiences?? I just need to make sure if Wolls will be my answer. I heard other brands like swiss dimond, scanpan, etc. Some people online said those brands chips as well. I can't find much info on Woll pans online. Any comment is appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom