ISO 2-Part Aluminum stovetop cornbread pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whit_snowden

Assistant Cook
im looking for a specific type of cookware but i dont know where to begin all i know about it is my aunt used to use it for stovetop cornbread, its aluminum and its two sided like if you were to put two pans with handles on top of each other if anyone know what im talking about please let me know what its called so i can buy one :chef:

Welcome to DC Whit....What just popped into my mind was some type of roasting pan. When you say "stovetop corn bread" do you actually mean cornbread or maybe cornbread dressing/stuffing???

Was it something like if you took a skillet, that had a handle on both ends, and you folded it over in the middle so it was a semi-circle by any chance?

Something like this?

105166_front200.jpg

Last edited:
My grandfather had one. I wanted his when he passed away...but a smart/sneaky neighbor of his, came over and conned it from my grandmother. I had to have one just like it. I searched and searches and found one in eBay. I paid 41.00 for it...never used it. Today I decided to make cornbread, and started to search for the best stove top recipe and found your post. I will take a picture and post so it may help you find one also.

If so there are two on eBay right now 24.99 and the other is listed for 30. I just put in guardian service in the search field and looked through the results.

I'm interested to know if this one is the same one you are talking about?

Hi, Cimtoofun. Welcome to Discuss Cooking :)

You've come across a post from several years ago and I don't think the original poster is still participating here. But if you like to talk about cooking topics, stick around. We love to share and learn.

Even tho' the thread is old, the topic is great. There was one of those in my mother's stuff and I did not know what it was used for. Wish I had known because now it's gone.
Welcome aboard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom