ISO a 15 cm-6 inch springform pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mark111757

Assistant Cook
greets once again to the group

i am trying to get my hands on a 15inch/6cm springform pan and my on line search so far has been zero, at least here in the states....is this an odd size...i find 10 inch and bigger but it seems like there is a gap in the "mid range sizes"

do any of you good folks have any suggestions??

thanks in advance!!

I've never seen a 15 inch Springform and I've worked in food service. Tops was a 12 inch.

As with PF, I have only seen 12-inch ones as the largest. There are some large rectangular ones.

Are you simply looking for a very large round springform pan or do you need the volume a 15-inch one would provide?

You could calculate the volume of the 15-inch round one and see which rectangular size would offer the closest volume to that of the 15-inch one.

greets once again to the group

i am trying to get my hands on a 15inch/6cm springform pan and my on line search so far has been zero, at least here in the states....is this an odd size...i find 10 inch and bigger but it seems like there is a gap in the "mid range sizes"

do any of you good folks have any suggestions??

thanks in advance!!

You really should be looking for a 38cm pan rather than a 6 cm pan...

I've also never seen one that big.

15 cm or 15 inch? what size are you looking for?

There are multitudes of 6 inch pans at Amazon alone.

Mark, we're always glad to help but you'd get better results if your info was better. No one could find the 15" springform pan you asked for. Turns out that was OK because you really were looking for a 15cm pan.

If you google 6" springform pan, you'll get lots of choices.

ooops....i am so embarassed......there are indeed lots o'choices...apoligizes for the confusion on that one....

thanks too for the responses!!

Are you looking for a round 15" spring form pan or the rectangular 15"x10" pan? I've never seen a round spring form pan bigger than 12". If there is such a thing, it should be available through a restaurant supply store. You should be able to find the 15"x10" rectangular spring form pan with a simple Google search for 15" rectangular spring form pan.

I see the correction. Yes,there are plenty of 6" pans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom