Member's Mark Cookware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawnt4432

Assistant Cook
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew how good the Member's Mark full-clad Cookware was???? It seems like a good deal, but I also beleive that you get what you pay for. :ermm:

I heard it was good - I use some of Costco's pans and they are wonderful. There are several threads discussing Members Mark cookware - check it out - you will get alot of information.

It's a good product and a good deal. Do a search in the Cookware forum on Member's Mark and you can read up on it.

Thank you

Thank you for your help....I'm new to this so I took your advice and checked out what other people said also...Thanks again!!!!! I am going to get a set, it really seems like a good deal.:)

I have had the MM calphalon knockoffs for probably 6 years. It is terrific. I love it.

Thanks!

That's good to hear, I'm glad you like them. I'm sure I will too. Thank you!:D

i'll be at sam's club this weekend to buy a set of full clad member's mark...

one day, after i hit the lottery, i'll go after the all clad line, but for now, with my budget, gas prices, etc., i have to buy the cookware i can afford.

I am a chef that has used all types of high quality pots and pans,.......I have Members Mark Cookware at home that I got for from Sam's 5 years ago. The nonstick finish is still perfect and they are THICK, not just on the bottom, but the whole pan. I also have some all clad and other high quality pans, but for the price of the MM, You cannot go wrong.

Chef_Jimmy said:
I am a chef that has used all types of high quality pots and pans,.......I have Members Mark Cookware at home that I got for from Sam's 5 years ago. The nonstick finish is still perfect and they are THICK, not just on the bottom, but the whole pan. I also have some all clad and other high quality pans, but for the price of the MM, You cannot go wrong.

Chef Jimmy... you reminded me of the valvoline oil commercial where they say "more mechanics use valvoline in their own vehicles..."

if you're using MM at home, and you're a chef, and if you've put 5 yrs on your MM collection... well, i think that's all i need to know. there's nothing like "real world" testimony.

Back
Top Bottom