Need new roasting pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm, does anyone make a ci dutch oven with removable legs? i would imagine a very wide screw pitch would be needed, maybe quarter or half turn screws for the legs (a finer screw pitch would get gummed up and stick).
just a thought.

i've been looking for a deep, large, all stainless steel roasting pan with a ss rack. my old hard anodized, non-stick large pan is about done, and the coating on the rack is all chipped.

hmm, does anyone make a ci dutch oven with removable legs? i would imagine a very wide screw pitch would be needed, maybe quarter or half turn screws for the legs (a finer screw pitch would get gummed up and stick).
just a thought.

i've been looking for a deep, large, all stainless steel roasting pan with a ss rack. my old hard anodized, non-stick large pan is about done, and the coating on the rack is all chipped.

I purchased from Chef's catalog a very large, 18/10 stainless steel lasagna pan that doubles for me a a large roaster. It is rectangular, and will fit a 24 lb. turkey. I use a v-rack in it to hold the turkey, or whatever meat I may be making. Oh, and it makes one very large pan of lasagna too.:yum:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom