Need Recipes for Multi-Cooker!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenMollie

Assistant Cook
I am a very inexperienced cook but looking forward to learning more on this website. We rec'd a stainless steel multi-cooker for our wedding and sadly, I'm not sure what to cook in it or how to use it. Please help! I need recipes. Thanks

If your multi-cooker has a slow cooking insert you can:

1. In the morning put maybe four or five country-style pork spareribs in the bottom of the slow cooking insert, then add a large jar of sauerkraut. Put the insert in the multi-cooker and cook on medium high for eight to ten hours. If you happen to like sauerkraut, you'll like this.

2. In the slow cooking insert mix together an envelope of dried onion soup, a can of cream of mushroom soup and a pound of beef chuck cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes -- you can use a pound of beef stew meat. Cook on medium high for eight to ten hours, then stir in 6 ounces of dried noodles which have been cooked and drained, and one pint of sour cream. I've actually impressed people with this simple recipe.

Hi, my neighbor has a multicooker, and she told me how to make a simple apple pie in it. You should mix 3 eggs with a cup of sugar, and than add a cup of floor. Mix well and leave for a few minutes.

Than cut into pieces 3 big sweet apples, put in inside the multicooker's pot and pour dough on the it. Turn the baking mode on for 60-65 minutes (her multicooker's brand is Redmond, so if you have another one, time might be vary from 50 to 70 minutes).

Voila, just in one hour the delicious pie is ready. Don't forget to put some whipped cream on the top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom