Pampered Chef Football Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not every remark is intended as a dig at the other sex...

The remark in question was the, to me, novel idea of having a Pampered Chef party for men. The men in my life can cook, but I would never have thought of them going to a PC party.

Indeed. Well stated, PF.

Sheesh, there ya go, tempting me, Kayelle! Thankfully I got a fantastic deal from Dining Downloads for a big pile of Rubbermaid containers a few weeks ago!

Kayelle, you are not helping this Hoarder in Training...

Dawg, Himself got this set of nesting measuring cups for me about a dozen years ago. I use them all the time, wash in either top or bottom rack of dishwasher, and love them! Little pricey, but I would think your DH thinks you're worth every penny. :heart: If he doesn't, well I see even MORE shopping in your future??? :LOL:

.....I would imagine a sales company called something like "Tool Time" could make it big in direct marketing home parties for men. ;)
And THIS is how great ideas are born. My daughter would probably start a business like this if she had the capital. And she would not offer "pink tools". :LOL:

Actually, with my love of power tools, I'd probably attend that!
I might attend that. I love power tools too, but I'm not so fond of those selling parties. I've been to two Tupperware parties and bought some good stuff, but... Maybe if it was all friends. The people at those parties were, well, nice enough, but not the kind of people with whom I would usually spend time.

One party was through a job. We went to a Chinese restaurant. They were pointing and staring at me, "She's eating with chop sticks!" :LOL:

I'd go to a tool party...not the pink stuff either, but I wouldn't mind it sized for my hands. Somehow my toolkit ended up integrated with Shrek's tools, including the tool bag I bought.

I'd go to a tool party...not the pink stuff either, but I wouldn't mind it sized for my hands. Somehow my toolkit ended up integrated with Shrek's tools, including the tool bag I bought.
That's why you want a strange colour, preferably one that one's SO doesn't like, is actually averse to. ;)

I would get pink tools, but Stirling is colour blind and he wouldn't notice. :rolleyes:

DH and I have His and Hers tools. Only DH's are pink when he can find such.

Last edited:
Well, DH is off, cash in hand. We went over this thread's suggestions, he has his marching orders, and a list has been put on the Our Groceries app on the iPhone. He has also been instructed to call me about anything else that might be of interest.

Thanks for all the help and ideas!

Well, DH is off, cash in hand. We went over this thread's suggestions, he has his marching orders, and a list has been put on the Our Groceries app on the iPhone. He has also been instructed to call me about anything else that might be of interest.

Thanks for all the help and ideas!
Sounds like a good plan. Are you excited? Keep us up to date.

Well, I hope he plays it coy. Doesn't Tell you everything he does, and you find a surprise in your Christmas Stocking in a few weeks. :LOL:

Now, Whiska, I'm into instant gratification. No way I would wait till Christmas!

DH called and said he's bringing home some stuff, but wouldn't tell me what. He did say he's not hungry.

Edit: Huh. DH brought home a receipt. We're getting the Mix and Chop, the adjustable measuring spoon, the two spatchulas, and a Hold'nSlice, whatever that is. I'm happy :)

Last edited:
This thread made me think of the Tupperware pickle keeper, I miss the one I used to have.

Now you find them on Ebay listed as vintage Tupperware, vintage seriously! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

$T2eC16RHJGsFFMQuj%21y9BRcFpTDjJ%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Not every remark is intended as a dig at the other sex...

The remark in question was the, to me, novel idea of having a Pampered Chef party for men. The men in my life can cook, but I would never have thought of them going to a PC party.

No offense taken. Us guys, well I mean many of us can hold our own quite well in the kitchen.
You are correct as I have never heard of such a party. I would not go as the PC stuff would get in the way of the game.
Unless I was guaranteed to not be interrupted until 1/2 time or after the game was over. ;)

No offense taken. Us guys, well I mean many of us can hold our own quite well in the kitchen.
You are correct as I have never heard of such a party. I would not go as the PC stuff would get in the way of the game.
Unless I was guaranteed to not be interrupted until 1/2 time or after the game was over. ;)

Point taken RB, but I'm guessing that the host of the PC party was a woman with a vision of a new house party market. Kudo's to her, and I'm guessing she knows and enjoys football, as many of us do. Football or cooking isn't just for men, right?
;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom