Polish cookware sale Sunday 7/24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souschef

Sous Chef
This place has some of the most beautiful and functional cookware. They have a sale on Sunday 20% off!
[FONT=&quot]
As our way of thanking you for your patronage, we are offering two days of very special website discounts. Feel free to take advantage of whichever option appeals to you most and be sure to enter the appropriate discount code at checkout.
(discount codes are case sensitive)
[/FONT]
Note:

All discounts will be taken off of our ALREADY discounted "Outlet Prices" (which are at least 20% off regular retail prices).

[FONT=&quot]
This is an excellent opportunity to knock a few things off of your gift list or pick up that very special piece and add to your own collection!
[/FONT]

It happens at www.polishpotteryoutlet.com

Sunday, July 24th and Monday, July 25th

_DSC9414.JPG
[FONT=&quot]
The elves have been busy!​
[/FONT]
_DSC9413.JPG

painters_boleslawiec.JPG
_DSC9416.JPG

divider.png

"Christmas Eve" happens on Sunday, July 24th

Use Coupon Code: "HoHoHo" at checkout and take an ADDITIONAL

20_.jpg

Our "Outlet Prices" on everything on our Website. (Remember, the outlet price is already discounted~so this is a SCREAM

prices good only from noon to midnight

[FONT=&quot]
(Mountain Standard Time - be sure synchronize your watches!)
[/FONT]

Just bought these beautiful 9 x 14 rectangular bakers for our kids. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having something beautiful as well as functional!

WR43C_EP11_grande.jpg

WR43C_AB3_grande.jpg

Those are beautiful, Souschef. I must have spent a half hour looking over everything on the website. In the end, though, I decided I just didn't want to add to my already overly-large collection of bakeware. I do have one piece of Polish pottery, which I bought at a real New England treasure*...The Christmas Tree Shop. It's about 9x12, holds three very large boneless chicken breasts, and cost me $14.95.

* At least it was a treasure back when I got my oval baking dish. It's now one of the companies that has been folded into BedBath&Beyond's corporation. Just not the same kind of junk store anymore...:(

Back
Top Bottom