Stainless Steel vs Hard Anodized

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My pan collection is a "hodge-podge". I've got several different sized cast iron skillets, a couple All-Clad sauce pans, a couple Calphalon saucepans, several HUGE stockpots of cheap quality, etc. Originally, I only had one non-stick, a small skillet that I used only for eggs. However, my family continues to grow, as the little ones get older, they eat more. When we moved into this house, the previous occupants left a lot of stuff, including a 10" aluminum nonstick skillet. I took to using that pan for massive quantities of scrambled eggs, and larger omelettes for my and PeppA, my other half. I've also come to the realization that fried potatoes cook better in nonstick than my relatively new cast iron skillets. I've invested in a cheap anodized nonstick skillet, 12" diameter, for fried potatoes, stir-fry, etc. I still use the cast iron when I want to really sear some food.

I highly RECOMMEND Chef Todd English Greenpan Stainless steel non stick sets are even his Hard Anodized Grenpan set. Its super easy to cleanup and its good upto 850 degrees and theres no chemical breakdown like the old non stick stuff. If you care about your enviroment you get these greenpan or some similar

I highly RECOMMEND Chef Todd English Greenpan Stainless steel non stick sets are even his Hard Anodized Grenpan set. Its super easy to cleanup and its good upto 850 degrees and theres no chemical breakdown like the old non stick stuff. If you care about your enviroment you get these greenpan or some similar

Welcome to DC.

Josie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom