Tired of keeping your cast iron seasoned perfectly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's funny, but it's not curling. I watched that video and the skillets don't curl. It's really easy to tell, because the handles stick out so much. If they curled, they would be spinning. ;) :-p

But, it should be really easy to put a spin on those skillets with those long handles. Then the skillets would curl.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Love curling. It is a game of strategy. And those rocks weigh 44 lb. I can't get down in the "spider" position and get back up--I have to use a stick to send my rock out--it is a game of hand-eye coordination and being able to read the ice--the temperature in the rink and humidity, as well as how many rocks have been thrown, makes a difference. Spent an hour yesterday watching the "old farts" curl. My Dad is the oldest curler in the "old farts" league that curls on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It is a lot harder than it looks. Think of chess or playing pool on ice. Really proud that my Dad still gets on the ice and can throw the rocks. But, sweeping is the hardest part of curling and a very good cardio workout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom