"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Assistant Cook
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Where can I find two roasting pans that attach together?

This used to be common place when I worked as a cook (20 years ago now!!!). The equivalent of a roasting pan and a baking tray which interlocked so that you could steam things like fish inside. Have looked in practically every shop in the South of England, but they don't seem to make these anymore

Welshal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
Head Chef
GLC's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Near Austin, Texas
Posts: 1,216
Like this:

Amazon.com: WMF Vitalis Stainless Steel Large Stovetop Steamer System, 16-Inches by 11-Inches: Kitchen & Dining

There are a lot more round ones and a lot of round steamer inserts for round pots, but I thought this might be more what you had seen before. Hopefully, it can be found less expensive.

Here's something similar:
Amazon.com: Large Deep Steamer 14 Inch Skillet Frying Pan: Kitchen & Dining

And there are a lot of fish poachers around.

Kitchen Craft 24'' Fish Poacher - Cookware Online
"Kitchen duty is awarded only to those of manifest excellence..." - The Master, Dogen
GLC is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.