Woll Profi-Guss Spares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

I have a well used Woll Profi-Guss frying pan unitl the glass lid crashed to the floor and you can imagine the rest.
Well I've picked the pieces out the cat's fur and I've been forgiven but there is no way to stick 'em back together!

Despite many hours web searching for a supplier I am still drawing blanks.

The dish was one of several we bought at the ideal home exhibition - and one of the few things we have ever bought there which we feel was more than worth the money.

Can any one help to find me a place to buy spares?

Thanks a load

Well, Keith - knowing what country you live in would have been a great help. But, I did some backtracking to find out where the Ideal Home Exhibition (IHE) is held - and this might help you find a replacement (especially if you live in the UK). The exhibitor for Woll cookware at the IHE in Glasgow last year was Proven Products Limited of Nottingham, England. PPL has a page listing replacement Woll Safety Glass Lids that might have what you are looking for.

If you don't live in the UK - you still might try sending them an email on their Contact Page and see if they can put you in touch with a source where you live since they are a Woll distributor.

Hi Michael in FTW.

Thanks a bunch - I feel a bit of a clot not giving my location out. But I really appreciate you going the extra step to work out where I must have been referring to which, as you correctly identified, was the UK. And it certainly looks like PPL has the item. I guess it just goes to show Google doesn't always come up trumps.

Thanks again.

Keith in Hockley, UK

Keith said:
Hi Michael in FTW.

Thanks a bunch - I feel a bit of a clot not giving my location out. But I really appreciate you going the extra step to work out where I must have been referring to which, as you correctly identified, was the UK. And it certainly looks like PPL has the item. I guess it just goes to show Google doesn't always come up trumps.

Thanks again.

Keith in Hockley, UK

"DC" is a neat group of beings, that are wont to be helpful, but there are others out there also. These are the best places to find things. Google has gotten very commercial, so whoever pays gets top billing. Here and places like it, well you talk to the people that have first hand experience. With enough of that you can't go wrong. :rolleyes: :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom