Butterflying Knife - 2 blade knife made for butterflying meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jennyema said:
That looks like a silly and useless gadget that will end up in the back of a drawer.

Lol...I'm no chef so It works great for me. I prepare a bunch of butterflied venison tenderloins for the guys I hunt with while at the camp. We stuff the butterfly's with cream cheese, a jalapeño, wrap in bacon and throw on the grill.
The knife speeds the process and makes each butterfly a uniform width which helps me in the cooking process.
To each is own I guess, as I am not a chef and will never claim to be.
Hope you all have a Happy Tthanksgiving!

Lol...I'm no chef so It works great for me. I prepare a bunch of butterflied venison tenderloins for the guys I hunt with while at the camp. We stuff the butterfly's with cream cheese, a jalapeño, wrap in bacon and throw on the grill.
The knife speeds the process and makes each butterfly a uniform width which helps me in the cooking process.
To each is own I guess, as I am not a chef and will never claim to be.
Hope you all have a Happy Tthanksgiving!

Yes, to each his or her own. A sharp knife will do the same.

Do you post on any other subject here besides your butterflying knife?

I haven't yet. Haven't had a need to, just checked out recipes and stuff. Is there a problem? Are you a moderator and did I break a rule or something? WOW

A solution looking for a problem.

I wonder how well it would work on a chicken breast half that doesn't have a regular shape.

heheheh. Another gadget option for the holidays for the person who has everything. :rolleyes:

Imho it's easy enough to butterfly a piece of meat if your knife is sharp

I haven't yet. Haven't had a need to, just checked out recipes and stuff. Is there a problem? Are you a moderator and did I break a rule or something? WOW

No. Its just that people may think you're trying to sell something because you post so frequently about a specific product and nothing else.

Jump in the other forums!:yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom