Head up- amazing deal on a Shun bread knife!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob Babcock

Head Chef
I just wanted to let everyone know about an amazing deal on the Stainless handled Shun bread knife at Amazon.com. Right now, the steel version is priced at $51.98! :eek: Those of you who've priced this will note that it's almost never seen under $100 from any reputable vendor. Another tip- if you sign up for the trial of Amazon Prime at checkout you get 2 day shipping free! You can cancel this service within one month and pay nothing, otherwise it's $79 a year. Although I will say, if you shop there a lot it's a good deal.

I ordered mine on Mon or Tues and got it today!:clap: At the price I was a little worried that it might end up being left handed or something, but it was a NIB righty! It was left on my side porch so it's still too cold to touch right now, but once it reaches room temp I'll give it a try!:brows:

I would have preferred the normal Classic with the Pakkawood handle but for the price the stainless is a great deal. Despite being steel and a little slicker than the wood one the shape is identical and very comfortable to hold. A great bargain to be sure.

I was tempted too - however I don't qualify for the free shipping and our dollar is killing us right now so it isn't quite as good a deal for me. And I have a perfectly good Mac bread knife!

I don't use a bread knife an awful lot and had a couple good ones already, but I couldn't pass up a half priced Shun! I'm going to try it out on some crusty rustic peasant bread later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom