Henckels Pro "S"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I was at B,B&B yesterday and sitting on the bottom of the locked knife case was a set of Henckles Pro "S" Santokus...an 8 inch and a 4 inch. They were marked 50% off the lowest marked price...which was $139.99. They rang up at $129.99, so I got them for $64.99...good deal?

They will be replacing my Faberware Santokus.

I was at B,B&B yesterday and sitting on the bottom of the locked knife case was a set of Henckles Pro "S" Santokus...an 8 inch and a 4 inch. They were marked 50% off the lowest marked price...which was $139.99. They rang up at $129.99, so I got them for $64.99...good deal?

They will be replacing my Faberware Santokus.
HOLY COW!! I wish I could get them!! I would love the 4"

The clerk was a little freaked that I found them before she did. She said if she had known about it, she would have set them aside for herself.

yeah, damn good grab for sure.
pretty jealous of that one. Congrats

Not a bad score if it's for both knives! Incidentally, while I'm not a big fan of santokus I do find the 4"/5" size is extremely handy, and better overall than the more commonly seen "petty" or utility knife.

I have Henckels Pro S knives and they are a great tool in the kitchen. You won't be disappointed.

Great snag!:) A few years ago the Linens & Things here went out of business and we were able to pick up several at 40% off. We watched as the prices kept going lower and lower until they finally shut the doors. I kinda kicked myself for not holding off, but you never know what might have been sold out.

Craig

Good find... whatcha cutting up first?

I used the 4" on a zucchini, went through it like butter. I washed them and put them back in the box...keep them away from the "knife killer." If I do it right, those knives will never see the inside of a sink.:)

:LOL:...knife killer...:ROFLMAO:

I need knives in the worst way. I saw Henckels steak knives at Kohl's yesterday but I wouldn't want to put one of those in the hands of any ol' accident-prone guest...those things are razor sharp!

Amazon Sale

Amazon is having a knife sale ATM. If you have actually handled the knife you want, buying it on line now might be a money saver.

:LOL:...knife killer...:ROFLMAO:

I need knives in the worst way. I saw Henckels steak knives at Kohl's yesterday but I wouldn't want to put one of those in the hands of any ol' accident-prone guest...those things are razor sharp!

Shrek is notorious for putting knives in the dish water. I cut myself once...not too bad luckily, but still, he puts knives in the sink. He will also toss them in drawers. I bought a knife block so this wouldn't happen.

Let's see, he will also use a knife to cut into his steak in my Caphalon Pans...an immediate two strikes:LOL:

I'm keeping these knives out of his mitts.:)

Pictures please....

Got this pic and then the batteries died...:ROFLMAO:

28716-albums292-picture2518.jpg

I think your right. Better hide 'em from Shrek. The little one is just the right size to do all kinds of things out in the shop. Pry open paint cans, scrape stuff off the lawn mower blade, or even spreading sealant.
:LOL::ohmy::ROFLMAO:

We have a business here in the Philippines for fabricating custom parts for motorcycles. One time I caught my husband at the dining room table modifying motorcycle parts using one of my kitchen cutting boards.

At least he used the utility knife we bought for the shop when he did it. :neutral:

I think your right. Better hide 'em from Shrek. The little one is just the right size to do all kinds of things out in the shop. Pry open paint cans, scrape stuff off the lawn mower blade, or even spreading sealant.
:LOL::ohmy::ROFLMAO:

He'll be using it as a steak knife on my new plates. He's the only person I know that likes small shards of glaze from the dishes in his food.

We have a business here in the Philippines for fabricating custom parts for motorcycles. One time I caught my husband at the dining room table modifying motorcycle parts using one of my kitchen cutting boards.

At least he used the utility knife we bought for the shop when he did it. :neutral:

:LOL:Sounds so familiar!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom