I've Got A New Toy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caine

Washing Up
I stopped at Smart & Final (that's a non-membership warehouse store for food and foodservice supplies) on my way home last night to do some quick shopping, and I found that they were having a close-out on the Cuisinart Electric knife!
irawoodinc_1933_225122775

Everyone else sells it for $49.95, but I got it on closeout for $24.95! Now, all I need is an electric carving fork to go with it. :LOL:

I guess now I am going to have to cook something that requires carving, huh? :doh:

I just happen to have an extra turkey, thanks to the "spend 25 bucks and get a free turkey" Thanksgiving promotion at my local grocery store, but I really don't feel like going through all the hassle of making a turkey just to try out a new toy. Maybe I'll buy some kind of a roast, beef or perhaps pork, next weekend. Fortunately, cat adoptions are in the same shopping center as Smart & Final, so getting a roast on Saturday for Sunday dinner wouldn't be a hassle, unless of course, my kittens, Lucretia and Giovanni, decide to act up in the store. I hate it when that happens!

Caine, we got the same gizmo for Christmas from MIL/SIL. Worked great on our roast beast. I think you are going to like it very much.

If you happen to fish they work well for filleting and skinning longer bodied fish like walleye or salmon.

JDP

Back
Top Bottom