...just give me your first born, it's easier...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buzz, running over an armadillo with that old Studenbaker Lark of yours is not "hunting." Granted, we all feel pity...:LOL:

Ah, armadillos, such pleasant characters. At my place in Florida they have this nasty little habit of gouging up my yard in search of grubs. I enable a have_a_heart trap armed with cinnamon flavored applesauce. The little buggers accept my offer of cuisine and thank me. I reward their good manners with a free swimming lesson. Unfortunately, none has passed the class, however, all have passed.

Now Buzz, this surprises me. I would have thought you'd be posting a whole new bunch of recipes for "Armor Plated Chicken Tetrazzini."

Q: Sounds scrumptious, Buzz, what's it like?

A: Well, it's a lot like clams on the half shell, except it tastes a tad akin to sloth with the slight hint of a musty morel--probably from the snow and rain tires with which I hit it. That, and the shell goes all the way around...

Q: Is it hard to prepare?

A: Depends on how hard you hit it. What do you drive?

Q: Many of our members like smoked meats. How does this stack up?

A: Well, if it catches fire it comes with it's own container for disposal.

Q: Would you recommend a higher end Japanese knife for serving?

A: Sure, especially if it says "Sears Craftsman" on the side--of the chisel..."

Tell me, would you consider yourself a wealthy man? I might be able to help those edges...:angel:

Me? Wealthy? HAH!

I've got 5 kids, a live-in MIL that has COPD and Kidney Failure, a really large house to pay rent on, yadda yadda yadda. I consider it "ok" just keeping the bills paid and food in the fridge.

Do you consider going fishing for catfish to be "subsistence hunting"? But, the knife I use to clean the few fish I catch is nice and sharp (maybe not spooky, but good for me). What I would like is to learn how to attract and catch large quantities of catfish. That, of course, is a horse of a different color.

Back
Top Bottom