Wusthof Ikon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bandnerd1892

Assistant Cook
Has anybody tried these knives? They're incredibly beautiful and I love the handle. I'm looking to get the 8" chef's knife so comments and criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!

i have used those before, i think their ok, but i love the culinar series. i just love how they feel, and how durable they are.

I have the clasic ikon boning knife - 14cm

I find the handle incredibly comfortable. I didnt expect to, and to be honest the handle design was what i thought would be the knives downfall, but its actually really comfy.

The knife itself perfoms well, slight flex to the blade which is nice, easy to keep nice and sharp. Im going to get the 17cm santoku when i get paid, then probably the 23cm cooks knife & filleting knife.....

They have a half bolster, which is great, and the blades are a bit thinner than the classic range, which too is an added bonus.

You could probably buy a 'better' knife for the money, i know kasumi's dont cost much more, but it all depends on what you need it for, how it will be used & what feels most comfortable in your hand...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom