5 Minute BBq Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
My brother and I built this over the weekend for some pork kabobs I made. We used lump charchoal, then cherry as the fuel.

img_641082_0_b6c2db473da895b9d163a85c45c09458.jpg

Pork Shashlik

img_641082_1_c311ca0d2e7a578f1f6643a13e6a4642.jpg

Hey don't let my husband see that he'll steal my one of my garden borders!!!
Fun!!

LOL! They are going to be borders in the future.

My brothers grill was on the fritz with only one burner working and his smoker had such a coating of BBQ goodness inside, that if I were to put a fire in there it would have taken days to burn it all off.

I looked around, saw the bricks and......
img_641108_0_2520a2aedc1df2b632a83027c9679ac1.gif

Hey, I have a bunch of bricks that are waiting to be used as borders in the back yard.... gives me all kinds of ideas there LOL.

Whats funny is that everyone has these " Bricks" laying around the yard waiting to be placed in the borders. You know it has been on the "to do list" forever. But when its time to be creative and need something to cook on, all of a sudden, they get put to the top of the list :-p

Jeekins; All those days of stacking Leggos (sp) really trained you well.;) Just kidding. Truthfully, I'm impressed. The food looks like it would get great smoke flavor from that pit. Now, just put a plastic tent over it to capture low heat and smoke and you could use it to cold-smoke some jerky. If you do, make sure to send me some.:LOL:

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hey Jeekins...
Wanna come show Lego girl what they are really for???
:)

LOL GG I PM'd him the same link so I wouldn't hijack Jeek's thread!
Not that you did...
Oh boy I should just quit before my foot goes any farther into my mouth.....
So!
Jeeks, did you travel with your skewers????

Back
Top Bottom