I'm a Lucky Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know if I'm prepared to learn a new language. Is there a Berlitz course for this?

LOL, ya i stopped with learning the names of celebs to spices. Confused me.

Here is some ones that we use alot.

EVOO = extra virgin olive oil
TBS = thins blue smoke
UDS = Ugly drum smoker( i built one)
BB = baby backs
BGE = big green egg
HDAF = heavy duty aluminum foil

Thats bout what i use. Other than that, it becomes to complicated

.....most importantly, what pertains to your grill:

OTS... one touch silver
OTG... one touch gold

Exactly..

Im a OTG but got it for the price of the 18.5 silver model. Homedepot had it marked wrong. I scored big time.

WOW that's like half price!

sure was. total price with a bag of KF blue was less 100$. I didnt know till i got home and opened the box. The box was labled 18.5 OTS but when i opened it, it had the 22.5 OTG with the nifty ash catcher.

Now that you have it, go cook up some huli huli chicken and dont forget to post pics.

I found my 22.5" OTG on Craigslist for $30 and built a table around it.

Attachments

• kt06.jpg
    kt06.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4,228
I found my 22.5" OTG on Craigslist for $30 and built a table around it.

DANG, i want that table. My only downfall, i have a rotisserie kit on mine so i would have to build around that somehow!

Attachments

• 0516101430.jpg
    0516101430.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 432
and if it's white smoke, they've elected a new pope... wait, wrong chimney.

Oh yeah. You are such a lucky guy! :D That was one really good Father's day gift. :) Give back in return by cooking a perfect grilled recipe that you know. :)

I am thinking seriously of divorcing my spouse because he wouldn't let me buy a Webber!! "We have a perfectly good gas barbie that grills, roasts etc., and cost an arm and a leg" SO!!? I want a Webber to do smokie stuff and the best roast port you will ever have....Men... They just don't understand!!

I am thinking seriously of divorcing my spouse because he wouldn't let me buy a Webber!! "We have a perfectly good gas barbie that grills, roasts etc., and cost an arm and a leg" SO!!? I want a Webber to do smokie stuff and the best roast port you will ever have....Men... They just don't understand!!

I use my gas grill to smoke. It's certainly possible once you figure it all out for your grill.

Back
Top Bottom