My new grill! lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are some good looking pork chops.
I've been craving some for a while now. Nice chops are hard to come by around here. I gotta go see a butcher soon.

Surprisingly, my local supermarket is King when it comes to pork chops. I get the extra thick ones fir $1.89 or something per pound. Two thick chops costs $3 bucks and change for dinner. The ones in the pic are regular size thickness, but a tad more expensive per pound than the thick ones. I like bone-in with some dark meat sections. Eats almost like a ribeye when cooked right.

This is the perfect thread for me. I just moved into my first house Monday and picked up a grill over lunch today!
6938457600037.jpg

Will definitely be trying out a few of the recipies on here that have been intruiging me!

edit: sorry for the huge image...

I have their smoker. I'm more looking for a table top hibachi style grill. Not one on a stand.

This is the perfect thread for me. I just moved into my first house Monday and picked up a grill over lunch today!
Will definitely be trying out a few of the recipies on here that have been intruiging me!

edit: sorry for the huge image...

Good luck with the new grill! Let us know how you like it.:chef:

My only complaint so far is the materials used in the grills construction. I'd like to find a better quality small charchoal grill. Espescially one with better cooking grates.

How about this one, Jeeks? Weber*Weber Char Q*-*GrillStuff

Doesn't have the little warmer rack, but it's sturdy, with cast iron grates.

A lot pricier than your little grill, but this IS a Weber, after all. Brand new model this year.

Lee

I have a large gas grill out on the deck but I recently picked up a Lodge cast iron hibachi for grilling for just the wife and I or for a small party. I'm having such a ball with this little grill that I decided to build a custom table for it which I just completed this week.

img_645243_0_3277cebb11a53a75d6cc669a08a3f40b.jpg

img_645243_1_c07934041f21c361d61842d259746c3b.jpg

Patio Pro

I was actually looking at that grill the other day. It's very well constructed and I can easily use it without the legs/cart by placing the barrel directly on my brick table and re-configuring the bricks for support as the bricks are not mortared.

The Weber Char Q is nicely built as well but a bit pricey and the side handles stick out too wide for my taste. :)

Update:

I just received my new CG Patio Pro grill. My wife thought it was the cutest thing. I'm ready to make some minor mods on it this weekend so I can use it as a table top unit. I already love the feel of this grill. Yes, I'm ready!

My grill for about 3 years was a tiny gas thing that used those 2 pound disposable bottles.
Learned to grill in shifts!
I now have a nice Coleman gas grill. :)

And a 16 inch diameter or so Weber kettle charcoal grill. This thread has inspired me!
I think I will pick up some charcoal, dig up my wood chunks and have some fun. I
have a pork loin defrosting, hmmmmm......

Update:

I just received my new CG Patio Pro grill. My wife thought it was the cutest thing. I'm ready to make some minor mods on it this weekend so I can use it as a table top unit. I already love the feel of this grill. Yes, I'm ready!

Hmmm.....most people start off with something small then work their way up to something bigger....I'm bass ackwards. :angel:

My Newest Grill!!!!!! :chef:

img_655374_0_4c087325f62aace9cbaa81954a99eec7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom