My ODK (Outdoor Kitchen)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ask-A-Butcher

Senior Cook
Not sure if this is the right thread, but wanted to show off my outdoor kitchen.

img_545419_0_a5dd9dee89e5d55e87d590f552330e5a.jpg

And here is a link to the building of it...from Day 1 to the finish..
BBQ Butcher - My Outdoor Kitchen

Wow, what a setup, envy you, beautiful job. Gotta say I love Uncle Bob's setup just as well. Both has their own style !!

OMG!! You big bragger!!! Man, I tell you, that is BEAUTIFUL!! My husband would go completely nuts over that!! You have all the reason to brag too. LOL

I guess being a retired butcher is not so bad eh? Pretty nifty!

He probably kept his thumb on the scale :ermm:

Just jokin' Butcher man :LOL: That's a really nice setup! But then it's like keeping two kitchens clean.... I'm a fan of UB's outdoor kitchen ,too. More my style. Your kitchen reminds me of my parent's camp in Cook's Forest years ago. It was basically a two story house with brown wood siding. Really nice, but it drove my mom batty having to houseclean two houses :LOL:
And yes, I'm jealous ;)

OMG, just noticed.... is that a little TV you have there? Pretty cool.

Is the gun to keep the neighbors at bay :ROFLMAO:

:LOL: Actually, it's a BB pistol to keep the feral cats away from 'my' birds and squirrels ;)

Let me point out that I DO NOT shoot to kill, but a little copper pellet aimed at the butt will keep one of those pesky varmints wary for a day or two.

gotta love a strapped kitchen!

aab, that's awesome! we all seem to be quite envious.

i'm hoping to retire to port charlotte someday, where i have property. i love florida!

Back
Top Bottom