Freezer Pickles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had 9 lbs of cucumbers and 13 pint jars and some brine leftover for another batch. Then I had 2 ice cream pails of little cucumbers (so near 2 gallons), and made half a batch of brine plus the leftover quart of brine, and had 3 qt and 8 pint jars.

I had 9 lbs of cucumbers and 13 pint jars and some brine leftover for another batch. Then I had 2 ice cream pails of little cucumbers (so near 2 gallons), and made half a batch of brine plus the leftover quart of brine, and had 3 qt and 8 pint jars.
Thanks Bliss,
I want to make these
as soon as my garlic gets here, I am excited
about your garlic. I can't get garlic here that
has any flavor. The best I can find is from Publix
And I wasn't impressed

Josie

Great, thanks .
I have such an over abundance this year , even the people im giving them to dont want anymore.

Always looking for new ways to do things

Let's see. Peppers from one gardener, cukes from another, and if I wait long enough I am sure someone will have too much summer quash or other veggie that I just love, for me. Oh, I am going to eat so much this summer. And that will make my doctor very happy. :yum:;);)

Thanks Bliss,
I want to make these
as soon as my garlic gets here, I am excited
about your garlic. I can't get garlic here that
has any flavor. The best I can find is from Publix
And I wasn't impressed

Josie

I hope you like what I'm sending you. Thank you for ordering them. They are pretty tasty, so let me know what you think. I'm pretty happy with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom