Spam® Recall May 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
Oh My GAWD !!
Spam® Classic has been recalled --- :ohmy: --- folks here in Hawaii have been in a tizzy !!

Hawaii not among states on SPAM Classic recall list - KHON

I just bought two cans here in Honolulu, Garlic and Portuguese Sausage flavored, although they are not part of that recall.
I know that I have two cans in my pantry back in Arizona, we'll check them when we get back :ermm:

O. M. G.

Spam has flavors, not just regular and low sodium?
My "when shtf" stockpile just grew.

O. M. G.

Spam has flavors, not just regular and low sodium?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The Portuguese Sausage flavor is exclusive to the Hawaii market, and I have been waiting three long years to get it !!!
I am saving it for when we get back to the mainland to try both that as well as the Garlic. DH wants to try the Garlic for Spam Musubi :yum:

teri-spam-musubi.jpg

Just checked my pantry stash, and I'm clear.

Where have you been Bucky? Spam has lots of flavor choices..one of my favorites is the Chorizo, diced for cooking..all the authentic flavor without any nasty bits.

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

People are eating spam.:LOL:
People are buying spam.:ROFLMAO:
Spam is multi-flavored.:LOL:
I bought some 40 years ago. The memory is finally starting to fade.;)
I still enjoy hearing the stories of spam.:) Carry on!

[emoji38][emoji38]:ROFLMAO:

People are eating spam.[emoji38]
People are buying spam.:ROFLMAO:
Spam is multi-flavored.[emoji38]
I bought some 40 years ago. The memory is finally starting to fade.;)
I still enjoy hearing the stories of spam.[emoji2] Carry on!
Interesting that people enjoying their food is so hilarious for you :ermm: Don't hurt yourself rolling all over the place.

...Spam has flavors, not just regular and low sodium?

...The Portuguese Sausage flavor is exclusive to the Hawaii market...
Hmm, I see a money-making opportunity for you, K-Girl. How many cans of Spam do you have room for in your luggage? And how high of a price will bt pay? Curious minds want to know...

How can SPAM be recalled? It is going to be safe to eat after Armageddon. There will be sharks, cockroaches and SPAM -- and a half dozen humans attempting to repopulate the Earth.

Oh, and Twinkies. SPAM and Twinkies. The two foods left after the end times.

CD

Hmm, I see a money-making opportunity for you, K-Girl. How many cans of Spam do you have room for in your luggage? And how high of a price will bt pay? Curious minds want to know...

Well CG, the airlines will only allow 50 pounds bags any longer, and each can of Spam® is 12 ounces, so that means I can get about 66 cans of that good stuff in one bag.
Hmmm :ermm::ohmy::LOL:
Spam® here in Hawaii is a little more than $2 per can, so …
Buckytom, how much would you pay for a can of flavored Spam® ? I can leave my clothes here :ROFLMAO:

I bought a can of black pepper spam a couple of months ago. I’ve never eaten Spam, and I’m not quite sure what to do with it.

:LOL:
BT, you slay me!
Now's here's what's really funny:
I packed up all of our bounty that I have collected over the past month in Hawaii... I couldn't fit the two cans of Spam into our suitcases and I figured that TSA would have kittens over trying to carry that on board the airplane,
so I left it in the apartment til next year, all the clothes made though :ROFLMAO:

Many Mahalos CG !!

It's always very sad when we leave Hawaii to return to the mainland ...
I'll be hearing for the next YEAR about how we should MOVE BACK !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
I love Hawaii
I miss Hawaii
I DO NOT wish to live there any longer, sorry... our retirement check goes a heck of a lot farther here in AZ, THAT'S why we have a home here, and we can VISIT Hawaii when we like (please, no more than once a year though ;))

I have not finished my thread about being back home though, so please stay tuned to that one ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom