Sayonara

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

di reston

Sous Chef
Sayonara!

Dear all,

I'm taking a break for a while. I have issues to resolve, and I'm aware that my recent input is not very good. I wish you all the best, and I wish I were up to the standard that all of you have.

All the best

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

I'm taking a break from here, for various reasons, the main one being that I feel my input isn't isn't as good as it could be, and I need time to get myself together. Too many problems at the moment.

All the best

Di Reston

I'll be following your threads, and I look forward to feel well enough to start engageing in the near future, but just right now I have to get my head together. You're all great guys and gals, and on that note I wish you well.

di reston

I'll be following your threads, and I look forward to feel well enough to start engageing in the near future, but just right now I have to get my head together. You're all great guys and gals, and on that note I wish you well.

di reston

Be well, friend. We'll keep you in our hearts, thoughts and prayers and await your return.

We're always here for a shoulder. You can depend on that. I know. I've been the recipient of the blessings of DC.

You take people for granted on here and other sites. We don't know what's going on in other people's lives. Hope to see you when you feel in a better place. If its medical,related, talk to a professional.

Regards Russ

Take care, di. I've not always responded, but I've enjoyed your posts about Italy and it's culture, and hope to see you back soon.

Take care of yourself, di, and your OH, too. Like Cheryl said, I enjoy reading your posts even if I don't join in to chat. I hope you feel good enough soon so that you're back home here at DC.

I hope you can resolve your issues and return. I've always enjoyed your input. All the best.

Take care, di. I've not always responded, but I've enjoyed your posts about Italy and it's culture, and hope to see you back soon.

Take care of yourself, di, and your OH, too. Like Cheryl said, I enjoy reading your posts even if I don't join in to chat. I hope you feel good enough soon so that you're back home here at DC.
What these folks said. I have always been pleased to see that a post was by you.

Dear all,

I'm taking a break for a while. I have issues to resolve, and I'm aware that my recent input is not very good. I wish you all the best, and I wish I were up to the standard that all of you have.

All the best

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde
I hope that the problems sort themselves out quickly.

There's no competition here and we don't mark "input" out of ten, you know. It gets a bit scrappy at times but most of us mean well.

If you need us we're here.

Best wishes.

Many thanks for your support. I just can't cope right now, it's not good, but let me say that you are all lovely people. My psychiatrist is a great help, he knows I have ups and downs, but this time it's a real downer. I'll be back, but just now I have to cope with the downers. I'll be reading you. Thank you all for your support.

di reston

Many thanks for your support. I just can't cope right now, it's not good, but let me say that you are all lovely people. My psychiatrist is a great help, he knows I have ups and downs, but this time it's a real downer. I'll be back, but just now I have to cope with the downers. I'll be reading you. Thank you all for your support.

di reston

I'm rooting for you Di. You're not alone as some of us have been where you are with depression and understand that you need some time to regroup.

We care about you here, and respect your privacy with this matter. Many blessings to you di. :flowers:

It has nothing to do with the meat hammer - I just gave him a little rapette on the knuckles for being slightly out of order! It's because I'm exhausted with the health problems we're suffering at the moment. Living with someone you love who has prostate cancer is very difficult, plus which I have bipoler disorder,and it makes it very to cope with things. I have highest regard for you all, and when I'm over this difficult downer I'll be back. Much love

di reston

I have bipola disorder. It'll take a while to get myself get myself again. In the meantime I wish you well, and I'll be thinking of you all

di reston

Enough is never as a feast Oscar Wilde

Back
Top Bottom