Boo 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
39817-albums371-picture7605.jpg
[/IMG]

You'll get less trick or treaters that way.
Where’s the fun in that?

Lately, it seems there aren’t many trick-or-treaters coming around. I guess the parents take their kids to community organized events, instead, out of fear. Shame. I used to wait all year to go trick-or-treating!

Where’s the fun in that?

Lately, it seems there aren’t many trick-or-treaters coming around. I guess the parents take their kids to community organized events, instead, out of fear. Shame. I used to wait all year to go trick-or-treating!
I'm afraid to say that a few years ago I was so fed up with the constant stream of children ringing my doorbell on the run up to, and including, Hallowe'en, I told one lot to go away or I'd turn them into toads.

Oddly enough I haven't been bothered since. Can't understand why!

Love it! My daughter and SIL are very much into Halloween parties every year. Would it be OK with you if I shared your pics with them? :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh, I do like those, Joey!

...Lately, it seems there aren’t many trick-or-treaters coming around...
You are welcome to a few hundred of those that haunt our neighborhood porches, JJ. Our neighborhood has sidewalks, and a large strip-mall parking lot at the very beginning of our neighborhood. It isn't uncommon to find at least a hundred cars parked there, families working themselves up and down the streets, trick-or-treating. A neighbor up the street is diligent about counting each kid and posting the head count on Facebook. It's always more than 350 kids! BTW, there are only a couple of families with kids young enough to be trick-or-treating on our street - most of the rest are "imported" from CT across the boarder from our neighborhood - because they don't have sidewalks. Harrumph!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom