New neighbors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
new neighbors moved in and I got to talk to Him accross the chain link fence.

and this young guy had eyes like Q Balls, and he said " My wife is pregnant"

I said, Yes, I noticed!

and I added, "Relaxe, people have been having Babies for like 200 years!", it's like riding a bicycle.

He laughed, and I think we are friends now.

Eric, Austin Tx.

When we lived in our old house, I told one of my neighbors when we found out that my wife was pregnant.

He asked if I was the father. :ermm: :mad: (we had been living together, taking care of her parents in that house for about 8 years at that point)

We were never very good neighbors after that.

Not new neighbors but their koi pond has been neglected and turning green. Their kid is about a year old and the thing is, I never knew the wife was pregnant. Lovely family.

Speaking of neglected yards, after my father passing, I haven’t done a thing in my yard. My father turn that yard into his retirement play ground. It has trees, flowers, vegetables, bushes. I simply have no time for this and come next summer it’s going to look terrible. I have no idea what to do. Sad.

Chuck, I'm not sure where you live, but if there is a local group such as the Scouts or a gardening association nearby, they might be interested in helping take care of what sounds like a great place for a gardener.

Check with ypur town hall or library.

I wish I lived closer.

Back
Top Bottom