What are you eating Friday 2/22/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
February 22 -
National Margarita Day
National Walking the Dog Day

I would love a frozen watermellon Margarita!!

I took out the small turkey we got for christmas. It is just about thawed.

So turkey, brussels sprouts, stuffing, mashed and pan gravy for dinner tonight.

Rainy day moving into a stormy weekend..

D&SIL coming over for pizza, salads and maybe canasta..

I'll bake a pie or cake or brownies or something.. :ermm:

Ross

We are planning on having frikadeller (Danish fried meatballs), rødkål (Danish red cabbage), rice, and maybe a salad. There will also be Margaritas.

Steak sammies with fixins. I will be having Heinz 57 on mine. Haven't had any for years!

Curried mince toasty.

Merican translation. Beef mince cooked with mix veggie onion and ketchup and curry powder, leftover from night before, spread on bread to make a sammich with cheese. Toasted in a George foreman like toaster. Very very yummy.

Russ

I'll be searing pork chops, them simmering them with shallots and apples. Steamed broccoli for the veggie. I'll rummage through my various rices to come up with a starch, or might make mashed potatoes. Not sure on a starch...

So, do y’all like your margaritas blended or on the rocks?
No.

Shaken or stirred with the ice and then strain out the ice.

But, if I had to choose between blended and on the rocks, it would be on the rocks. I don't like all those tiny bits of ice in my drink.

So, do y’all like your margaritas blended or on the rocks?

Rocks, no salt please Joel, thank you very much!

February is National Canned Food Month …

DSC00963.jpg

… I got this :chef:

Roast turkey, stuffing, steamed brussels sprouts, and gravy.

Iturkey_022219_MG_5426.jpg

We went out for lunch today, so on this chilly night we'll be revisiting the Chicken Confetti Soup I made yesterday. Texas garlic toast will be on the side.
Soup is always better the next day.

We are planning on having frikadeller (Danish fried meatballs), rødkål (Danish red cabbage), rice, and maybe a salad. There will also be Margaritas.
So, that was supper, but we added some frozen corn kernels to the brown basmati rice. No salad, I didn't have the spoons. Margaritas may have been a factor.

We don't usually finish off all the frikadeller. We seem to have had a "frikadelle deficit". It was all yummy. I have a very happy tummy.

Attachments

• IMG_20190222_210612.jpg
    IMG_20190222_210612.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20190222_211022.jpg
    IMG_20190222_211022.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 97
I so enjoyed my pasta in dashi with teriyaki salmon last night, im going to do a repeat! Perhaps this time, I’ll remember to take a pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom