Newbie to the forum looking for DC's best recipes !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Recipes Make Magic

Senior Cook
As some of you know or is obvious, I've recently joined the forum and have already posted a few of my recipes, which I would hope some of you take the time to try out sometime & provide your critique, good or bad.

And since I've already gathered that some of you active members know a hell of a lot about cooking, and are very likely excellent cooks, perhaps even great chefs - I was hoping some of you might direct me to what you consider to be the top/best recipes that you have seen & tried posted herein.

Not looking for any particular type of food, taste, ethnicity or whatever - just wish to see & try what you feel are super dishes.

Would greatly appreciate whatever you want to mention here !

Under Ethnic Foods you will find Charlie D's Ukranian recipes. There are lots of great recipes here. I guess you will have to go digging.

And I'd also like to mention .... is that since I'm an unashamed foodie who loves to cook, and read & know about everything cooking, it's like a breath of fresh air for me to learn about this forum and having joined it.

Many thanks to member Liz Streithorst for leading me here & suggesting I join.

So far I'm having a great deal of fun, and certainly hoping to continue enjoying being involved with all you interesting food-loving & cooking folks.

I hope to be able to contribute to your liking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom