What did you eat Thursday October 24. 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
"Potted" Beef, steamed carrot coins, mashed and creamy mushroom and onion pan gravy.

potted_beef_102419_IMG_6379.jpg

We got our flu shots. The pharmacy is practically next door to our local Chinese buffet, Jade Palace, so we had supper there. Nothing spectacular, but quite enjoyable. We had Tsingtao beer with supper.

My kind of dinner there, MsM. :yum: I had breakfast for dinner this afternoon - an asparagus, mushroom and bell pepper omelet with a small fresh fruit salad for a side.

We had egg dishes. Himself was out playing astronomer, so I had a mushroom omelet with sharp American cheese, bacon, and apple cider-raisin toast. When Himself got home, I made dirty eggs (eggs added to sauteed, chopped onion and mushrooms, then all scrambled together), home fries (slices, not cubes), bacon, and rye toast for him.

My kind of dinner there, MsM. :yum: I had breakfast for dinner this afternoon - an asparagus, mushroom and bell pepper omelet with a small fresh fruit salad for a side.

Thank you Cheryl. There's some left. I may have dinner leftovers for breakfast or brunch.

Back
Top Bottom