Halloween treat for the kids.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just WOW, Dave! It looks awesome.
Also, do you have any photos left from the previous year? As I see you don't have any albums on your page.

Last edited:
Kidos! That is a great looking treat. We had a record 85 kids show up at our door. We have only gotten up to 50 in the twenty some years we've lived in our house. We were three candy bars short of giving full-sized candy bats to every child that is a first for us.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North.

Just WOW, Dave! It looks awesome.
Also, do you have any photos left from the previous year? As I see you don't have any albums on your page.
I might have some previous photos, but like you said, I didn't make any albums for Halloween photos. This one was best, so far, but I still wanted it more opaque, so I should have put a little more milk in the mix.

I didn't get many kids last night - only 15 or so. But that was more than some years, and the weather was horrible. I'll have to figure out somewhere to take the candy to, where I don't like the people. :LOL:

One of the kids last night came up with a funny one: His sisters (I assume) were being grossed out by it, and I asked if he wanted candy or brain, and he said, matter of factly, "I already have a brain, why would I want one?"

Back
Top Bottom