Valentine plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
We seldom have plans for this day but this year is different.

My older son gave us a Christmas gift to be used tonight and it will be a double date with the two of them on the dinner "Love Train". It should be great fun, complete with prime rib and entertainment.

This is a video of the train where Sous Chef spends so much time as a volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=0Eagw8YoO0g&feature=emb_logo

We seldom have plans for this day but this year is different.

My older son gave us a Christmas gift to be used tonight and it will be a double date with the two of them on the dinner "Love Train". It should be great fun, complete with prime rib and entertainment.

This is a video of the train where Sous Chef spends so much time as a volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=0Eagw8YoO0g&feature=emb_logo

Oh my, that sounds great. Enjoy your meal and evening out.

I will be spending it with my furbabies, a couple cans of tuna and a can of roast beef for the doggie. I'm betting we are asleep by 9 pm.

When SO and I go grocery shopping near Valentine's Day I stop in the card aisle and pick out a nice card for her to read. Then I put it back on shelf. A tradition she started years ago.

When SO and I go grocery shopping near Valentine's Day I stop in the card aisle and pick out a nice card for her to read. Then I put it back on shelf. A tradition she started years ago.

:LOL:

DH goes to the gas station, in a panic because he forgot, again, and looks for a card. Since moving to N.AZ, that's not possible, so now he hand writes a note on a sticky and posts on my desk for me when I get up. :wub:

Kayelle, I hope you and Sous had a wonderful time with the kids. :heart:

:huh: Uncle Chester, is that you? That's exactly what HE would do for any and every event - Valentine's Day, birthday, anniversary...

I had a Dr appointment - just a check-up but still not the way to spend a day meant to be with the ones you love. But had a good meal afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom