Dinner Thread for Thursday, 2/27...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight's Offering ;
Sausage & Peppers, Horseradish, Roasted Baby Reds, Chopped Collards with Bacon, Salad...

Sausage & Peppers 2-20.jpg

Today is National Kahlua Day. White Russians for dinner, anyone? :ermm: Well, maybe for Lebowski...:LOL:

We have leftovers. We seem to always have leftovers. Choices are ham-mac-and-cheese, chicken pot pie, or cheese ravioli with meatless sauce. I'll be happy if two out of three are gone. Thinking it just might be White Russians for dessert.

I'm making lamb and okra stew with white rice.

Attachments

• 17FF6CEA-CCE7-4F8D-B5CA-2DEEE6CBF9ED_1_105_c.jpg
    17FF6CEA-CCE7-4F8D-B5CA-2DEEE6CBF9ED_1_105_c.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 96
Tostados with refried black beans, chorizo, lettuce, chipole salsa, queso fresco, etc.

Attachments

• 2020-02-27 17.37.47.jpg
    2020-02-27 17.37.47.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 93
We had several bowls of leek and potato soup. It was delicious. Then, when we got hungry again, we had toasted bagels. DH had salami on his and I had cream cheese on one half and butter on my other half. Then, I munched some nekkid salami.

I made a killer pizza on my new replacement stone. Hope this one doesn't crack for me. Toppings were salami/mushrooms/bell peppers/shallots/Pepperoncinis and a ton of cheese. :yum:

I turned our leftover pot roast into beef stew with a can of peas dumped into it, put it over egg noodles for me and mashed potatoes for Mom. Sliced cucumbers and tomatoes on the side.

Back
Top Bottom